Monday, September 13, 2010

I ALWAYS WIN! By Elgin Bolling aka El Prophet the scribe

I ALWAYS WIN!
By Elgin Bolling aka El Prophet the scribe

I ALWAYS WIN!!
Man, oh man, where do I begin?
To tell you all about my success!
I tell ya, boye, I must confess
That I’m accustomed to WINNING
That’s the reason I’m always grinning.

Doesn’t matter if the bases are loaded
And it’s the bottom of the 9th
I’m pitching a” No hitter” The umps yelling,
STRIKE!!! YOU”RE OUT!!!!!
That’s when I dance on the mound
‘Cause I’ve got that clout!
Yessiree, WINNING is what I’m all about!

Whenever you see my smiling face,
My cheesy grin never leaves my face
It’s so very difficult to erase
When receiving my trophy, again, for winning FIRST PLACE!

I don’t follow behind,
I set the pace, WHATEVER the race!
Victory’s my favorite flavor, and boy do I love the taste!

I make a mockery of mediocrity
It’s something I always erase
I aint bragging,
I’m just stating my case.

Like a Barnyard Rooster,
I’ve got a GOOD reason to crow,
Because I KNOW that I KNOW
That even if I LOSE, I STILL WIN!
Because the SIN
Is to NEVER begin!

You gotta be in it to win it!
To win you have to start!
This game of excellence is NOT for the faint of heart
If you have doubts, depart from them and let them GO
Trust in THE LORD JESUS, and go with HIS flow
And in NO time, don’t ya know, don’t ya know don’t ya know
YOU’LL GROW!
TALLER than your FOES that you have defeated!
Because in HEAVENLY PLACES, you are definitely seated.

Copyright 2010 Elgin Bolling all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment