The Poetry and Prose of El Prophet The Scribe

Come near and hear the sound of my soul through the writing on the page, as seen on the screen.These words do not age, not one sentence, or phrase...Dont appraise or be afraid of them,let your consciousness be raised by them! let your mouth join in praise and jubilation!these psalms I write, are for the nations regardless of your situation.

Subscribe To El Prophet The Scribe Poetry Blog

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Interview with Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling [elprophetthescribe] on Whohub

Interview with Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling [elprophetthescribe] on Whohub
Posted by Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling at 10:06 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • ANNOITED VERSE, UNREHEARSED Poetry EBOOK.
  • FREE E BOOK How 2 Promote your Business with Carto...

Most viewed poems

  • 7 WORDS TO SALVATION Elgin Bolling Scribe aka El Prophet The Scribe
    7 WORDS TO SALVATION Elgin Bolling Scribe aka El Prophet The Scribe Seeking… Finding. Lamenting… Repenting . ...
  • AFTER THE ANOINTING By El Prophet The Scribe
    AFTER THE ANOINTING By El Prophet The Scribe Our King Commeth Dressed In Robes Of Brilliant Majesty. Older Than The Desert Sands, Is HE. Hol...
  • I ALWAYS WIN! By Elgin Bolling aka El Prophet the scribe
    I ALWAYS WIN! By Elgin Bolling aka El Prophet the scribe I ALWAYS WIN!! Man, oh man, where do I begin? To tell you all about my success! I t...
  • OCCUPATION AND EVICTION By El Prophet The Scribe
    OCCUPATION AND EVICTION By Elgin Bolling aka El Prophet The Scribe My Room Is A Tomb Too Dusty Too Musty For A Broom Chewin’ Grass like A Co...
  • HOLY DANCIN’ SPIRIT PRANCIN’ By El Prophet The Scribe
    HOLY DANCIN’ SPIRIT PRANCIN’ By El Prophet The Scribe When Spirit Starts Flowin’ Then I Gets Goin’ Gettin’ Caught Up In The Flood Shekinah G...
  • SEPTEMBER MEMORIES By Elgin Bolling
    SEPTEMBER MEMORIES By Elgin Bolling On a clear day, they say You can see forever! But we never thought That our Friendly Skies Would...
  • When God Ran (worship video w/ lyrics)
    Working on this song also... LOVE it... Imagine God Running...
  • NEBBO'S SONG A view from the other side of the Furnace
    NEBBO’S SONG A view from the other side of the furnace By El Prophet The Scribe Is It HOT in Here, Or Is It JUST ME? Is That FOUR Men In Th...
  • ROCK IN THE WATER By Elgin Bolling aka El Prophet The Scribe
    ROCK IN THE WATER By El Prophet The Scribe I Must’ve Been A DOPE To Get Up Out Of That Boat! I Looked At The Waves And Started Sinkin’ Soon,...
  • poetry parking plc
    DRINK UP By El Prophet The Scribe Drink The Milk Of The Word ABBA FATHER Said. Your Spirit Will Grow And You Will Be Fed! But you’d Rather B...

Feedjit

Facebook Badge

Elgin Bolling

Create Your Badge

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • YOUR GRACE STILL AMAZES ME COVER Phillips Craig a...
      • Elgin Bolling Sings, I WANT TO BE MORE LIKE YOU ...
      • Interview with Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling [elproph...
      • When God Ran (worship video w/ lyrics)
      • "Your Grace Still Amazes Me" Phillips, Craig & Dean
      • Amazed, by Phillips Craig and Dean, from the CD "T...
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (30)

About Me

My photo
Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling
As The Subwaysurfer, I am a Visual Anthropologist who records human interaction on the microcosm of the world,The New York City Subway. I am a Creative Marketing Consultant who helps his clients enhance their online presence by creating avatars, logos, sequential art and animation, for ebooks, power point presentations, and promotional campaigns. I am also one of NYC most sought after live caricature entertainers who has done more Bar Mitzvahs than the average Rabbi. Finally, I am an editorial comic artist for The WAVE Newspaper in Far Rockaway, NYC....and the list keeps growing...
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.